Here our our products:
Rapid Task is different from other to do and task management apps. Rather than focusing on date - driven lists with check-marks, Rapid Task focuses on speed and ease of use for users who want to spend only a few seconds seeing what needs to be done on any given day of the week. No wading though endless tables or complicated interfaces.
As soon as you launch the app you are presented with what needs to be done today. This allows you to quickly glance at the day's tasks and then get on with your day. It just takes seconds.
All this is achieved by helping you develop a weekly routine, wherein you pick days of the week to perform certain tasks. Every time that day comes by, you receive a reminder of what tasks need to be performed. The true time-management power of this app works by assigning reoccurring tasks that need to be done on a particular day of the week.
Rapid Task focuses on tasks that can be performed the same day in every week. Rapid Task is not designed to be another calendar, appointment, or checklist app. The developer of this app actually uses this app in conjunction with some of the other top-ranked conventional to-do apps, for a fast look at what needs to be done on any particular day of the week.
Rapid task also includes a standard to do task list with custom icons as well as a note taking app for storing things like shopping lists and draft emails and includes built-in email support. The app allows you to display a photo for each day of the week such as a shopping list, a work related drawing, or just pictures of pets or loved ones.
• Day of the week task list with two tabs for different task types (like work and home).
• Tasks automatically reoccur until you change them so you can develop a weekly routine.
• Conventional to-do sortable list with due dates, and custom task type icons.
• 3 separate, easy access note pads with customizable names
• Notes can be emailed directly from the app.
• Picture viewer to set and view a picture for each day of the week.
• Express yourself with customizable backgrounds for the weekly task list.
• Low maintenance time-saving design: no annoying push or late messages to clear, or check marks to check.
Things you can use this app for:
• Record you class schedules and view them instantly just by launching the app.
• Plan out detailed exercise routines for each day of the week, and quickly and easily
• Remind yourself and stay caught up on of what sites and blogs you should be reading. Stay caught up by scheduling just a couple a day.
• Stay on top of your job by setting-up a weekly schedule such as baking fresh cookies every Monday, reading company literature, or meeting with employees for weekly project progress reviews.
• Plan and distribute your house work over the week so you only have to do a little at a time.
• Remind yourself of your favorite TV shows and times for each day of the week.
• Want to eat more fish? Put a reminder in for a couple days a week to order the salmon steak with veggies instead of the cheeseburger and fries.
$25 (or $75 with US tech support)
Contact us to buy or with questions
CephiSearch is an ecapsulated search engine written in Objective-C designed to add simple search functionality to existing iOS application with little to no refactoring of existing code.
This class is great for developers who need to add a search function for strings within in a collection of managed objects with core data, a plist, or just a plain old array or dictionary like dad used to use. If your application is already on the App Store or your table view is up and running, adding search functionality typically requires refactoring of the tableview methods which may create some headaches and unwanted development time.
CephiSearch can be added to an existing project, and after passing it a refereance to your array holding your objects it will perform a text search with a button tap. No UISearchBar needed: just add your own button and a text view, or use our slick pop-up interface. The returned search results can be displayed in an existing table or used elsewhere. This is written without ARC for maximum compatibility but can be converted easily by our team or yours. Our code is commented to help you figure out what is going on under the hood as quickly as possible.
1 hour of tech support is included in the $75 tech support option purchase price, which is usually more than sufficient to integrate CephiSearch into your apps that display or manage data.